Hey everyone! I’m back! I’ve had a great like week or so off where I just had the time to think about everything. I am now going to be more active and write more shorter posts.
This post is going to be the Liebster Award that I got nominated by the wonderful Supergirl2000. (She is amazing go and check out her blog!)
Here are the rules:
- Thank your nominator (put link to their blog in your post).
- Share the award on your blog.
- Share 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer 10 (or 11) questions asked to you.
- Ask 10 questions to 10 new nominees
- Notify them via social media.
I will answer the questions that I got asked first, then I will go onto anything else.
- Why did you start blogging? I started blogging to share all my thoughts with people who I had never met before. I also wanted to be the real me that I had been hiding inside for far too long.
- Your favourite way to relax? My favourite way to relax is listen to music, watch T.V or films or just sit down and think.
- Are you a motivated person or a procrastinator? Ha ha out of all the questions in the world. I am a procrastinator. I constantly get distracted and have lost all motivation to succeed. What am I doing with my life?
- Something that scared you but you overcame it and did it anyway? Talk to people or do a class presentation. It is like hell. But for some reason we always have to get up and talk to everyone. If it was my own choice I would never do it. But I was always forced and did it anyway. I was shaking the whole way.
- Any quote you try to live by? I don’t have a specific quote that I like to live by, I like all quotes. They all make you feel and think in a different way. But here’s one that I love. I liked so much, I painted it on the wall right above my bed.
Life asked Death, “Why do people love me, but hate you?” Death replied, “Because you are a beautiful lie and I’m a painful Truth.”
- Organized or messy? I am very messy in that whenever I pick something up I always leave it in random places and the whole room just turns into a dump. I am also pretty organsed in how I lay things out on paper and I make a lot of lists.
- Have you ever fasted? if yes, how was the experience? I have fasted. It was actually alright. I’m not usually hungry, so it wasn’t extremely hard.
- Do you follow politics? I do not follow politics. I would probably get mad and start screaming at them. I get really annoyed when they make comments that will set me off or they don’t know what they’re talking about. I guess I’m going to have to get used to it if I want to change the world.
- Something you’re passionate about? Hmmm… I don’t really know to be honest. I’m quite passionate when it comes to standing up for what I believe in. Whether it may be feminism, human rights, stereotypes, society, the way that teenagers are all viewed to be dark and moody, etc. There are a lot of things.
- Last one! How would you describe “love”? I would describe love as being a situation where you both feel like a somebody. You both feel special and happy and you feel like you can defeat anything that may come in your way. Meh. How would I know? I’m single like a Pringle that doesn’t want to mingle.
Yeahh! I completed my first ever batch of questions on myself! That was hard. Here comes the even tougher ones. 11 random facts about me. I’m going to be here for a while.
- I am a 15 year old girl, born in December and lives in England.
- I have brown eyes, jet black hair and a dimple on my left cheek.
- Some of the movies that I really like are Big Hero 6 and My neighbour Totoro. (They are amazing and so creative that they take you to another world).
- My favourite TV series was Merlin and when it ended I cried. I don’t usually cry at things, but I cried.
- My favourite colours are black, red and green (but they keep changing).
- I have never broken a bone, but I cracked my head when I was like 5.
- I am addicted to caffeine.
- I don’t wear make-up. With the exception of eyeliner of course.
- I want to get an industrial piercing, a helix piercing, an eyebrow piercing and a lip piercing.
- My personality type is INFJ (Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, Judging)
- I am the middle child in my family. (Brother, Sister, ME, Brother, Sister). I just come in and ruin the pattern.
Here are the people that I nominate:
Here are the questions that I want you to answer:
- What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
- Summer or winter?
- What genre of music do you most prefer?
- What is something that you have done and are proud of?
- What is your favourite animal/ creature/ insect?
- What is one thing that you are afraid of?
- What is the best book/ novel/ magazine/ comic that you have ever read?
- What is your favourite thing about yourself?
- If you were given any superpower, what would you choose?
- If you had to change one thing about the world, what would you change?
- What are your aims for the future?
Thank you so much for reading this. If I haven’t nominated you and you want to do this challenge, go ahead and do it! I will look forward to writing shorter more frequent posts. There will be that odd one that will be long, but that’s it. But for now, that’s me done. Until the next time.